2. The first time I tried to eat a cherry tomato, the juice shot out across the room. I tried to eat another with my hands covering my mouth and I ended up just dribbling it all over myself. I got pissed off and went through the whole fucking bowl trying to successfully eat a cherry tomato and I couldn’t do it and I’ve hated them ever since. Cherry tomatoes are BULLSHIT.
Tsu. You are amazing.
5 random things about yourself then pass it to 10 of your favourite followers (◡‿◡✿)
- The second someone tells me they want to see more of me socially, I immediately want to get out of there. I’m so socially anxious it’s ridiculous.My manager told me yesterday she was glad I was moving closer to work because it meant that our team could spend time together socially and I nearly aborted the whole project.
- I was an altar server for a long time! Like, three years or something ridiculous. I could probably still like, rip off my shirt and dash into robes if I was passing by a church in need of altar servers and carry out the entire service. I left after the nastiest priest in the church thought I was in his way once as we were about to head in and shoved me and another altar server really hard. I was only like, nine and definitely half his height. He was awful though, like legitimately awful. Every stereotype of an Irish priest confirmed. I know which stereotype you immediately jumped to and yes, that one too.
- I used to skateboard. With my level of clumsiness you’d have thought it wouldn’t turn out well. You would be entirely correct.
- I’m going to look at rats today, as a pet for when I move. I love rats a lot and I think they’re great. I love animals a lot in general. But I don’t like dogs very much! I feel like they’re dishonest. I mean, they act like man’s best friend and all but if you died and you were in a flat full of dogs, the dogs would definitely eat you. So would cats! But cats are infinitely more honest about it. They can like you or really dislike you, but there’s still that air of ‘if you died I would probably eat your liver first that would be delicious please save that for me’ whereas dogs are more ‘YEAH YOU’RE MY BEST FRIEND I WOULD NEVER HARM YOU’ which is a bunch of fucking lies.
- The last time I visited America somebody asked me if Britain had any beaches and someone else asked one of my brothers who was there with me what language they spoke in Britain and neither of us has been back since. I am going in December-January though (visiting New York and California) and I am excited to find out if I get any questions that beat those two.
I’m not very good at remembering tumblr names so if I miss you just do it anyway here goes:
- RP Partner: Weaves together a fantastic thread reply with above and beyond content from unicorn blood and the tears of the gods
- Me: write how do